Last week I wrote about self-care and last year I really didn’t do it that well.
There was a lot going on.
So, I am putting in plans to do it well this year.
This is my self-care part two.
I know that it is another venerable post but I am wanting to be real with my blogs.
I am wanting to make a difference.
What are my plans for this year-
- Walk twice a week
- Sing everyday
- Go to the gym 3 times a week
- Once a month boxing session
- Blog one to two times a week
- Finish work on time once a week
- Work on songs – this could be writing and learning the lyrics
- Got to art therapy
- Sleep in one day on the weekend
- Catching up with friends
- Going out for coffee
- Being creative
- Work on my book
- Catch up with family
- Catch up with my nieces and nephew
- Visit my music mentor this year in Melbourne
- This is a difficult one for me but saying no to things (aahhh)
- Have fun.
What are you putting in place for your self-care I would love to hear from you.
Let’s encourage one another in our journey.
Let’s cheer each other on.
One thought on “Self-Care Part Two”
Fantastic Tracey !
You’ve got this !
Let’s catch up for coffee….or go for a walk Today I walked to Glen forest and back , it felt like such an achievement
I’m saying no this year and filling my cup
Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36