The last few weeks I have been recovering from a cold and yes, I am finally feeling better.
Do ever have the realisation that when you are unwell, you think of all the things that you want to do?
It gives your body sometime just to be and not be consumed by all the day to day business or distractions. I am really not that good at being unwell and having to rest, but I am learning.
I have had two really busy weeks with some amazing professional developments for my role as a Chaplain. I have been on a course about drumming and also learning about trauma in children.
I did have one day at home because I just didn’t feel well and that is okay. (I still struggle with not being at work). I am a work in progress.
This week I have been thinking about creativity, I love being creative.
I have been thinking about how much I love writing, how much I love blogging. I really want to get back into it and also to finish my book. Oh, the book it is also a work in progress.
My Goals for June are-
- To blog twice a week. Yes, twice a week is achievable in my very productive life.
- I also want to make a difference in helping women with an eating disorder and I will be working on this as well.
- To study and finish two assessment.
- Find someone accountable with working on my book.
What are some goals that you have been dreaming of doing this month?
Is there something that we can encourage each other today?
So, she is dreaming of-
- Making a difference
- helping someone
- being an encouragement
- Writing a book
- Being a woman of God
- Helping others find their hope
- Speaking about her journey
What are your dreaming of…………………………..
Will share more soon.