I found out that my iron levels where low a few weeks ago, so I had to have an iron infusion last Monday. Now I don’t know if you have had an iron infusion but there are a few things that you are not allowed to do in the next 48 hours. They advised that after having an iron infusion you are not to participate in any strenuous activity for example jogging, gym workouts and vacuuming. I love that you cannot vacuum.
So for me this meant that I was not allowed to attend any boxing session until possibly Thursday. AAhhh!
You can also not carry anything heavy with the arm that was used for the infusion for a period of 48 hours.
It can also make you feel quite nauseated and you also have body aches. Yes, this did happen to me. Today I am still feeling a little bit unwell.
This week I still went to work and came home and had to have early nights. I also really needed to look after myself.
This made me think about what am I deeply grateful for……
- I love my role as a primary school Chaplain
- I love my family
- I am so grateful for beautiful friends that I can trust and be real with
- I love hearing about what my nieces and my nephew are doing. I love being their Aunty
- I am so grateful that God is in my life
- I am passionate about helping girls and women with an eating disorder
- I am grateful for The Heart Project
- I am grateful for the amazing people that I am able to work with
- I am so grateful that my heart is not hardened that I am moved by injustice
- It has made me realise that I want to make a difference
- I also want to remain vulnerable
- I am grateful for a second chance
What are you deeply grateful for…..?
Would love to hear from you.