I have been thinking about what my word would be for this year, last year my word was Hope.
It was difficult for me to decide on a word, I finally realised that for 2018 my word is Brave.
Brave, what would the year of being Brave look like for me?
I will share some thoughts with you-
- Brave is saying yes to new adventures
- Brave is trying new things
- Brave is going to new places that I haven’t been to before
- Brave is saying no to somethings
- Brave is meeting new people
- Brave is taking a risk on something that I have wanted to do for a while and haven’t committed too
- Brave is getting out of my comfort zone
- Brave is exploring
- Brave is trusting God
- Brave is reaching out to others
- Brave is speaking about my journey
- Brave is speaking up for injustice
- Brave to be continued…………………..
Yes, being brave this year will be getting out of my comfort zone, it’s about being open to new opportunities.
Do you have a word for the year?
I would love to hear what your word is and what you are going to do?
Let encourage one another in this journey?
I will share more soon.