This week I find myself on school holidays, I work as a Primary School Chaplain at two primary schools which I love.
I also love the time to have some space and to just focus on slowing done a bit.
I have spent this time, just turning off my alarm which is such a blessing.
This week I have-
- spent the mornings just taking my time
- spent the mornings enjoying my coffee
- spent this week catching up with friends
- focused on just being in the moment
- spent this time shopping for clothes and shoes, without being rushed
- spent this time sitting on my couch and being okay with it
- watched movies
- gone out for lunch.
I love this space that I am able to embrace.
I love this space to just be in the moment.
This week I have intentionally and on purpose focused on embracing the little things.
I am on purpose spending time focusing on working on my book.
I have been on purpose focusing on creativity.
I have spent this time looking after myself.
This may have only been one week, I feel that this week has been so important for my self-care as well as for my creativity.
It allows me to have space to just be.
What are your plans when you have some time for yourself?
What are some things that you do for yourself?
I would love to hear from you.
Will share more soon.