I love being creative and I have decided that I want to do something creative everyday.
Today I worked on some notice boards that I have at home. I also love using this new colour tape it’s amazing. It really is.
I started with the plain notice board and then placed the coloured tape around the edges. Love the end result.
It’s a little thing, but I am being creative.
I really want to remember that when I go back to work that I am doing something creative everyday.
What does being creative for me look like-
- Singing, I love to sing and I am so blessed that I am on the worship team at church. I want to sing everyday.
- Writing, whether it is writing for my blog or writing in my journal.
- Dancing, I love to dance and I am committed to going to Samba workshops this year as well as continuing with Zumba®.
- Art, however that my look for me. It may be painting, drawing and designing things.
- Photography, this is something that I explored a bit last year and I will continue with this year. I love capturing memories.
This year I want to really embrace 2015, this is the theme for my year.
Embrace life, embrace new adventures, embrace travel, and embrace every moment.
What is it that you want to embrace this year?
Will share more soon.
Loves and Hugs