Daily Reading: 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Dear Beautiful One
Do you find yourself in a season of being single?
1 Thessalonians 5:18 says be thankful in all circumstances for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
Be thankful in this season, start praising God.
This is a time to learn more about Him and what he wants to do in your life.
Buy yourself a beautiful journal and a pen. Find yourself a nice space to sit, it could be a lovely chair at home, a café a restaurant, the park. Make yourself a nice drink, coffee, tea etc. Make sure that you have your Bible as well.
Now write out the following questions, take your time to pray about them and then write out the answers.
- Help me to be content while I am single?
- What is it that You God want me to learn in this season?
- God I want to know You more, help me to hear Your voice?
- What will I do to spend more time with You God?
- How am I going to make a difference in my community?
You can choose to focus on one question a day or week it is up to you.
Embrace this time to learn more about yourself.
Embrace this time to soak in the word of God and what He is saying to you in this season?
Enjoy this time.