I love random acts of kindness, I love blessing others.
I have been thinking about the month of November, I am declaring that November is the month of Random Acts of Kindness.
What could you do to encourage someone and show them kindness?
What could you do to show someone that you notice them?
What could you do to just bless someone?
Some ideas for random acts of kindness are-
- Buy someone a coffee
- Send someone an encouraging message
- Post a letter to someone
- Smile at someone
- Pray for them
- Call them
- Cook someone a meal
- Send someone a care package
- Babysit for someone that needs a day/some time out
- Bring someone some flowers
- Pay for someone behind you in the checkout
- Take the time to listen to someone
- Take the time to journey with someone
I would love to hear what you have done or what you are thinking of doing for November.
I would love to hear your ideas about how you are going to show random acts of kindness for this month.
So, my thought for November is Are you going to commit to Random Acts of Kindness?
Let’s encourage one another.