I haven’t blogged for awhile and there are a few reasons-
- My computers storage was full and my computer was playing up
- I couldn’t add anything to my computer
- I finally worked out how to make some space on my computer. Yeah!
- Covid 19 was happening
- There was so much going on.
I also wanted to share that through all this I have been so blessed and grateful.
I have been so blessed in this season-
- I still have a job
- I still am able to go to my work
- I am also grateful for technology
- I am grateful to get to know the people that I work with
- I love the space to create
I have also started some creative projects during this season.
I have been sending encouraging messages to the amazing people that I get to work with. I love encouraging people and being creative.
I have also started drawing and being brave in sharing my work.
I have also been loving catching up with family and friends over Zoom.
What have you been up to?
What has been a highlight for you?
Let’s encourage and invest in one another.