I cannot believe that there is only one week left of the school term. It has been a really busy time with lots of great things happening.
I have been so blessed this term-
- YouthCARE Conference
- Being able to attend a workshop that I was hoping to get into
- Spending time with other Chaplain’s at the conference
- SPARC Gathering being able to network with other creative people
- Blogging for the whole of March
- Taking a photo in March everyday
- Being able to speak at one of the church’s that supports YouthCARE
- Catching up with lovely friends
- Being able to celebrate family birthdays
- Celebrating my Mum and Dad’s 40th anniversary
- Helping out at one of the Schools Bush dance
- Being able to attend the community sundowner at the other school I work in
- Speaking at the school assemblies
- Catching up with beautiful friends for coffee
- Going back to Samba lessons
- Being able to have my car serviced
- Getting a new windscreen for my car after a crack in it
- Going ice skating for the first time
- Spending time with family
There are probably more things but these are the things that I can think of at the moment.
It hasn’t been all exciting and there have been some hard days. I am choosing to look back and look at the things that have blessed my life.
Loves and Hugs