Making a Difference in May
I find myself now in another Month with another 31 days of blogging.
I am really looking forward to this month.
As you know from my past blogs I want to make a difference, I want to make an impact in the community to meet the needs with the gifts and strengths I have.
I want to leave a legacy. Wow!
Some of my ideas for making a difference in May are-
- Working on my book 365 days
- Blogging every single day of May
- Working through Beth Moore’s book- Whispers of Hope
- Teaching Zumba®- learning new routines
- Writing letters to my sponsor child who is in the Philippines
- The A21 Campaign- getting involved
- Setting up a support group for people who are recovering from an Eating Disorder
- Writing two songs
- Being able to speak and share my testimony
- Working on Life and the Single Christian Girl
I also want to continue to make a difference where I work as well.
I am thinking that this may sound a bit ambitious.
The list looks huge and that’s okay.
It is good to have a plan.
Stay in contact to see how Making a Difference in May will go.
I am really excited about this new month.
I love a challenge and am prepared to do the very best that I can do.
What will your May Challenge be?
How will you make a difference where you are?
It can be just a smile to someone or a kind word spoken at just the right time.
Look after yourself as well.
Loves and Hugs