Life and the Single Christian Girl……………….
God’s resources are unlimited.
I have found myself thinking about things that I want to do and I feel that I am limiting myself.
I am limiting myself with want God wants to do in my life.
Financially at the moment it feels impossible, I know that nothing, nothing is impossible with God.
He will make the way.
I just need to trust have patience and faith.
I have an Adventure List of lots of dreams, ideas and hopes.
They are the desires of my heart.
My Adventure List includes-
- Buying a house
- To Go Skydiving
- To see snow
- To go snow skiing
- To complete a Bachelor of Counselling course, to become a Counsellor
- The Princess Heart Journey
- To record the Princess Heart Journey CD
- Publish Princess Heart Journey Book
- Publish Princess Heart Journey Journal
- Film a video of a song that I have written
- Princess Heart Mentoring Program
- To continue Blogging
- Go on a date
- Get married
- Have children
- Travel, Paris, Italy, London, America, Brazil, Thailand, Singapore and other countries
- Attend a Samba class in Brazil
- Dance in a Samba Performance Team
- Develop Eating Disorder Support Group Perth
- Keep writing more songs
- Learn to play the guitar
- Visit my friends in Melbourne
- Go to SPARC Conference
- Go Horseriding
- Go back to boxing classes
- To be able to visit my sponsor child in the Philippines
- To go an visit some more orphanages
The goal and dream I would love to achieve is to be able to go around the world speaking, singing and sharing my testimony.
That would be amazing.
This list is not finished yet, I am sure that I will add more adventures to it.
This is exciting and I cannot wait to see what I can achieve in the next six months.
Will share more tomorrow.
Loves and Hugs