14th July 2014
Life and the Single Christian Girl…………….
I am writing this post while in bed trying to overcome a cold.
Today is has been the perfect day to stay in bed and watch some girly films.
Things that I am grateful for-
• Having a bed to rest in
• A roof over my head
• Electricity for hot drinks
• Having space to rest
• I am on holidays so I don’t need to take the time of work
• Being able to have a sponsor child
• Being able to read and write
• Being able to use this time to rest and recharge
• Grateful for a career that I love.
There are things that I what to do but I know for now it is time to look after my health.
Hoping and praying to feel better tomorrow.
Short post today but I am committed to writing everyday.
Will share more tomorrow.
Loves and Hugs
2 thoughts on “14th July 2014 Life and the Single Christian Girl”
Sorry to miss seeing you today—good on you for being positive despite being ill. Hope we can see each other soon. xx
Hi Thanks for that Elaine, am focusing on blessings. Yes would love to catch up with you soon.xx Thankyou