Today was the last day of our Chaplain’s Conference and it has been a great three days. Tomorrow and Friday I have two days extra of training. Which I am so blessed that I am able to attend.
I have been thinking about the conference, so I thought that I would reflect on how it has been such a blessing and the new projects that I would like to develop.
It had me thinking about being blessed and how I was blessed at the Conference.
I was blessed-
- Remembering that God is in control
- Worship and how much I love worshipping
- Love singing and want to do more
- To be able to work a for a place that provides a conference with great speakers and food
- A time to reflect
- A time to catch up with other Chaplains
- A time to relax and just chill
- Great electives and passionate facilitators
- Cluster time with other Chaplains
- A great resources Expo
- Just the right balance to the day, electives and time to catch up
- See people who I attending my training with
- Having people passionate and having the vision for the conference.
It has been a time of refreshing, lots of chatting and laughing.
I have also been encouraged to work on Princess Heart Project and to step out in faith.
Loves and Hugs