I have really enjoyed today getting back into a routine after Conference.
Monday is my day off and I am so grateful for these days. It means that I can do all my running around today instead of on the weekend.
I have felt really peaceful and inspired today. Inspired to be able to create, take photos, write and go through my crafts items.
I am really enjoying my time off from studying. I have been studying for the last 2 years and having this time off has allowed me to explore life more.
I am thinking of going back to study and am looking at studying art therapy which is what I am really interested in.
I have eight more days left of my #marchchallenge2014 and this has made me think what I am going to do for April-
- Another challenge perhaps?
- Exploring #spacetocreate?
- To continue working on my blog and to keep writing?
- To write more songs?
- To practise my guitar?
- To record the songs I have already written.
- To finish the journal of Princess Heart?
- To work on finishing my book Princess Heart, working on a chapter a day?
So much to decide on, I like a challenge that has a timeline I find that this works for me.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Loves and Hugs