I have reached day thirty of my #marchchallenge2014.
It has been exciting and a new adventure.
I didn’t know that when I started that I would actually commit to the challenge, that I would be able to blog everyday of March.
I have one day to go and I am really looking forward to tomorrow.
I am really ready for another challenge for April, not sure what that will look like at the moment. I will let you know.
Some ideas to think about for April are-
- Write a song-commit to writing four songs for the month of April.
- Writing in my Princess Heart Journey blog three times a week.
- Making time to for #spacetocreate.
- Working on creating a website for Princess Heart Journey.
- Learn to play my guitar.
- Recording the songs that I have already written.
- Looking at studying.
- Samba lessons on Tuesday night for the month of April.
- Finishing my draft for Princess Heart Journey Journal.
- Working on Princess Heart Journey book committing to writing twice a week.
- I also want to share my testimony with women and girls.
I do know that I want to create, create, and create more.
Loves and Hugs